Welcome to the Office of Educational Technology (eTech). We provide services that address faculty and staff computing needs, including
- providing incoming faculty and staff with office computer equipment and assisting those who have questions about or experience problems with these devices
- serving as a centralized source of knowledge for faculty and staff who need technology information or desire assistance. eTech also supports faculty, instructors, and staff who wish to incorporate technology in their workflow, teaching, and research.
- assisting Arts and Sciences departments with website creation and maintenance
- providing a means for the College to communicate with faculty, staff, alumni, and students through the Arts and Sciences website and through social media
- administering computer labs for faculty who use them for teaching and students who use them throughout their academic careers at UA
- providing logistical, instructional, and technical support for the iPad Initiative and for Academic Continuity
For a list of policies related to the work we do within the College, visit our technology policies page. For more information on College technology resources and policies, download our technology handbook.
If you have questions about our work, you are welcome to call or stop by our main office, or you can contact an individual member of the eTech staff. If you have a tech problem and aren’t sure whom to contact, try looking it up on our overview of UA technology — but don’t hesitate to contact our office if you still have questions.
We support the College’s commitment to “leadership in the . . . application of knowledge and the preparation of future scholars.” Let us know how we can help!