The computer labs are intended for academic use. During open lab hours, talking should be kept to a minimum and patrons should use a low tone of voice. Disruptive individuals will be asked to leave. In some cases, a patron may be banned from using the Arts and Sciences computer labs. If necessary, campus police will be contacted to attend to unruly patrons.
- The use of cell phones inside the labs is strictly prohibited. Cell phones and other electronic devices should be set to silent or vibrate.
- Do not bring food or drinks into the labs.
- The use of alcohol and/or tobacco products inside the labs is strictly prohibited.
- Lab-monitor stations and phones are reserved for use by lab assistants employed by the College of Arts and Sciences.
- It is the sole responsibility of the lab assistants to communicate lab closings.
- Please do not place communication materials (flyers, lab hours, seating arrangements, or other class-related items) on the walls or doors without prior permission from the lab manager of the College of Arts and Sciences.
- All lab reservations must be requested using the Computer Lab Reservation tool. Short-term lab reservations (from one to three sessions) must be made at least one week ahead of the first requested session. Semester-long reservations require a minimum of a one month notice.
- Personal laptops may not be hooked up to the lab network except at the laptop-dedicated ports of a labs media station.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18.
- No bikes are allowed inside the computer labs.
Report any problems to the lab assistants or email email@example.com