A&S has nearly 150 multimedia classrooms that University employees and registered* student organizations can reserve for use. Please review our event reservation and room use policy to learn more about the reservation process and requirements.
Complete this form to request an Arts and Sciences multimedia room for use outside of normal business hours. If you need to reserve a computer lab, use the lab reservation system at as.ua.edu/labreservation/reserve. If you are not affiliated with a department of the College of Arts and Sciences and need to reserve a room for a class or exam, send your request to email@example.com. Please complete all fields. Your request cannot be processed until all fields are complete. Room reservation requests must be made at least SEVEN DAYS PRIOR to the event.
Reserve a Room for an Event
- Go to schedule.ua.edu (please be aware that this website will only work when connected to campus servers).
- Select Request an Event on the left side of the page.
- Select Arts & Sciences Room Request Form from the drop down menu.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information. Student organizations will need to provide the name of their faculty/staff advisor’s name and contact information.
- Under Meeting Recurrence please select the date and time for your event(s) and then click the Create button in the righthand corner of the form.
- When requesting a room, select the box next to the meeting name and click Request Rooms. Here you can view the rooms that are available or unavailable (highlighted in red) to request. Select the room and click OK.
- Click the Submit button in the upper lefthand corner.
If you have any difficulty scheduling, please contact eTech at firstname.lastname@example.org.