Report a Website Problem

Use this form to

  • report a problem with a College of Arts and Sciences website.
  • contact a department within the College, please refer to our department directory.
  • contact another unit within The University of Alabama, visit the A-Z site index for the UA website.
  • contact an individual student or faculty or staff member, please refer to the Campus Directory.