The College of Arts and Sciences administers 10 computer labs with a total of approximately 390 workstations. Eight of these labs can be reserved by faculty and instructors for class use, and one other lab can be reserved with special permission. One lab is open and cannot be reserved for class use, although study carrels in that lab may be reserved for one-on-one mentoring.
Computers in all labs can be used by any student, employee, or faculty member with a valid Bama ID, except during scheduled class sessions. Labs that are reserved for class use are closed to anyone not enrolled in or teaching that class.
All computers in Arts and Sciences labs are Apple computers that run both the Apple and Windows operating systems.
- View lab locations and hours.
- Reserve a computer lab for your class or event. Any reservation requuest outside the posted hours of operation listed on the website will be denied.
- Reserve a study carrel. These are located in 238 Morgan Hall, and we currently have only three. Each holds two people.
- What software is available in the College of Arts and Sciences computer labs?
- Arts and Sciences Computer Lab Policies
- Lab Assistants
- Questions? Contact A&S Computer Labs at email@example.com.
Do you wish to provide any feedback about your time in the computer lab? Please, click Feedback