The College of Arts and Sciences administers 9 computer labs with a total of approximately 390 workstations. These labs can be reserved by faculty and instructors for class use.
Computers in the labs can be used by any student, employee, or faculty member with a valid Bama ID, except during scheduled class sessions. Labs that are reserved for class use are closed to anyone not enrolled in or teaching that class.
- View lab locations and hours.
- Reserve a computer lab for your class or event. Any reservation request outside the posted hours of operation listed on the website will be denied. Please, note that the tenHoor 319 computer lab is closed for renovations during the Spring 2020.
- What software is available in the College of Arts and Sciences computer labs?
- Arts and Sciences Computer Lab Policies
- Lab Assistants
- Questions? Contact A&S Computer Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you wish to provide any feedback about your time in the computer lab? Please, click Feedback