A&S has nearly 150 multimedia classrooms that University employees and registered* student organizations can reserve for use. Please review our event reservation and room use policy to learn more about the reservation process and requirements.
The reservation process varies depending on the kind of room you’re requesting and the purpose for which you’re requesting it:
- If you need to request an Arts and Sciences multimedia room for use outside of normal business hours, follow the instructions below.
- If you need to reserve a computer lab, use the lab reservation system at as.ua.edu/labreservation/reserve.
- If you are not affiliated with a department of the College of Arts and Sciences and need to reserve a room for a class or exam, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete all fields. Your request cannot be processed until all fields are complete. Room reservation requests must be made at least SEVEN DAYS PRIOR to the event.
Reserve a Room for an Event
- Go to schedule.ua.edu (please be aware that this website may load slowly and will work only when connected to campus servers).
- Select Request an Event on the left side of the page.
- Select Arts & Sciences Room Request Form from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the form with all of the necessary information. Student organizations will need to provide the name of their faculty/staff advisor’s name and contact information; this advisor must also be present for the event.**
- Under Meeting Recurrence please select the date and time for your event(s) and then click the Create button in the righthand corner of the form.
- When requesting a room, select the box next to the meeting name and click Request Rooms. Here you can view the rooms that are available or unavailable (highlighted in red) to request. Select the room and click OK.
- Click the Submit button in the upper lefthand corner.
If you have any difficulty scheduling, please contact eTech at email@example.com.
*To learn more about registering your organization, see The Source’s website. Greek organizations needing rooms must go through Greek Affairs.
**A student organization must have a faculty representative who is both included on the reservation form and present and responsible for the group during the entire period for which the room is reserved. Please confirm the advisor’s availability prior to requesting a room reservation.